3万

积分

版主

积分

木猫可人木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-2-13 06:49:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

疫情原因,全国供应链及物流网络受到影响。大批订单等待发货,客户服务也可能受到延迟。木瓜移动来说说关于如何跟顾客更加有效的沟通,还给大家预备了一些建议及讯息模版,可供参考。

01网站首页提示

Our supply chain and logistics networks in China are experiencing extended shutdown. We are preparing to ship orders as quickly as possible starting from Month Day,but your order may be delayed. Please check My Account(链接)for any update. Customer Service will resume from Month Day.

木瓜移动分享在疫情当下如何做好客户沟通

02Shipping Information页面提示

Our supply chain and logistics networks in China are experiencing extended shutdown. We are preparing to ship orders as quickly as possible starting from Month Day,but your order may be delayed. Please check My Account(链接)for any update. Customer Service will resume from Month Day.

木瓜移动来说说关于如何跟顾客更加有效的沟通

如果有任何国家关检政策改变,或物流时效长期延迟,建议更新配送时效。

03商品页面:发货时间

如果商品页面有显示发货时间,应立即更新时间。例如:从1-3business days更新至更长的时间,7-10business days或1-2周,取决于卖家的实际情况。

04给未发货订单的客户的电邮

Subject: Your[Company]Order-Shipping Delays
  Dear xxx,
  Thank you for your order with xxx.com.
  Our supply chain and logistics networks in China are experiencing extended shutdowns. We are preparing to ship orders as quickly as possible starting from Month Day,but your order may be delayed. Once your order is shipped,a Ship Notification email will be sent to you. You may also check My Account(链接)for any update. Customer Service will resume>
  We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience.
  Regards,
  [Company]Team
  05FAQS
  When will I receive my order?
  Due to extended shutdown experienced by our supply chain and logistics network, it will take us some time to work through our order backlog. Orders will be processed starting from Month Day. We are working as quickly as possible to ship your order to you and apologize for any delays. You can log into My Account for order status update.
  Once your order ships, a Ship Notification email will be sent to you.
  Is it safe to receive packages from China?
  The health and safety of our customers and our staff is of utmost importance to us. According to the US Center for Disease Control & Prevention (US CDC), coronaviruses have low survivability>The risk of the virus spread from products or packages shipped over a period of days/weeks is very low.
  There is currently no evidence indicating the coronavirus is transmitted via imported goods. For more information, please visit the US CDC website at
  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
  Can I get a full refund if I'd like to cancel my order?
  未发货的订单
  Yes,your order can be canceled and a full refund to your original method of payment will be processed.
  已发货的订单
  Your order has already been shipped. You can track it here(链接).If you'd like to return the items after you receive them,you could initiate a return from My Account. One of our Customer Service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.

如果在出海过程中遇到任何难题、任何不懂也可以来咨询木瓜移动。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表