搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

1955年的子弹型胸罩

查看数: 9347 | 评论数: 6 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2020-8-16 07:17

正文摘要:

[size=1.5em]Following the end of the war clothing changed and style exploded. Women had a glut of underwear and lingerie styles to choose from and the most memorable bra from the era is the bullet ...

回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

点评 回复 念薇 发表于 2020-8-16 07:19:10
Don Knotts was a McColloch's Go-Kart Ambassador in 1961.

[size=1.5em]Is there anyone who’s ever looked as comfortable at a go-kart track than Don Knotts? In 1961 he was at the beginning of a nine year run on The Andy Griffith Show and believe it or not, Knotts was meant to be the straight man, but by episode two the duo had switched their personas and the series was off to the races. On set and off Knotts was hilarious, his daughter said that he was so funny that he was cracking people up on his death bed. She said:
Here’s the thing about my dad, he had this funniness that was just completely, insanely natural. When he was dying, he was making us laugh in hysterics.
He was literally dying, but he did something or said something that caused my stepmother and me to go into fits of laughter, which is why I ran out. I thought to myself, ‘I don’t want to be standing there in front of this man, my dearly beloved father, who’s dying, and laughing.'

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表