立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
小木猫 门户 查看主题

Lady GAGA to sing in PA today for Biden

发布者: 天蓝蓝 | 发布时间: 2020-11-2 15:23| 查看数: 1082| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

[size=1.7]
Lady Gaga is ready to give Americans a million reasons to vote for Joe Biden in Tuesday's (Nov. 3) election by campaigning for him in Pennsylvania Monday.
She will join the former Vice President and his wife Dr. Jill Biden Nov. 2 in Pittsburgh. But for the Little Monsters who can't physically be there, they can digitally check in at 7 p.m. ET at JoeBiden.com/Live. The 11-time Grammy-winning singer will voice her support for Biden by singing at his final drive-in rally on the eve of the election.
"Good morning PENNSYLVANIA! I’m so excited to see you today and SING for you!!!!!!! I believe in YOU & I !!" she wrote on Twitter this morning. "Let’s talk about what America looks like with a KINDER President. WE NEED EVERY VOTE I’m with @JoeBiden —Lets go 24 hrs!!!!!! #Biden #AmericaNeedsPennsylvania."

ARTIST MENTIONED

Lady Gaga Is Pumped to Stump For Joe Biden in Pennsylvania: 'We Need Every Vote'

[size=1.7]
On Sunday (Nov. 1), President Donald Trump's campaign sounded off on Gaga for joining Biden on the final leg of his campaign trail by calling her an "anti-fracking activist," according to a statement from Tim Murtaugh, director of communications for the campaign. Trump himself chimed in on the matter and tweeted that the Chromatica singer is "a proud member of 'Artists Against Fracking.'"
But she clapped back by reposting Murtaugh's statement on her Instagram Stories and writing, "Heeeey Donald... #WINNING (also, what is a fracking?) keep your jobs PA... We Love You."
See the details of Gaga and Biden's final campaign event below.

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]Pause
Mute[backcolor=rgba(115, 133, 159, 0.5)]

[size=1em]Current Time
0:01

[size=1em]
/

[size=1em]Duration
0:15

[backcolor=rgba(115, 133, 159, 0.5)]Loaded: 0%

Fullscreen

Lady Gaga Shares Inspirational Message With New 'Chromatica' Billboard | Billboard News

最新评论

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表