找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
小木猫 门户 查看主题

白宫前发言人出书 描述川普发脾气时非常Ugly

发布者: 天蓝蓝 | 发布时间: 2021-9-29 11:51| 查看数: 889| 评论数: 1|帖子模式

根据美国媒体周二发表的书摘,川普担任总统时的一名白宫女性发言人在一本书中描述了前总统川普发脾气时非常恐怖,这名前发言人表示,只有通过给川普播放他最喜欢的音乐才能让他平静下来。
index.jpg
这名白宫前发言人叫斯蒂芬妮·格里沙姆(Stephanie Grisham),她从不参加那些报道白宫事务的记者们参加的每日新闻发布会。她写了一本书,名叫“我现在就回答你的问题”。在这本书中,她描述了一个喜怒无常、说谎、城府很深,性别歧视的川普。

法新社报道,斯蒂芬妮·格里沙姆在2019年7月至2020年4月期间担任白宫发言人,然后她担任前第一夫人梅拉尼娅的办公室主任。
《纽约时报》报道,斯蒂芬妮·格里沙姆在书中说,为了平息川普这位亿万富翁的“让人非常恐怖的”愤怒,白宫指定了一个人来给川普播放其最喜欢的歌曲,包括从音乐剧《猫》中摘录的“记忆”这首歌。这个被指定放音乐的人,大家都昵称他为“音乐人”。
《华盛顿邮报》则报道,这位白宫前发言人描述说,川普曾经让一名女员工进入他的空军一号机舱,看他的臀部。
这名于2020年1月6日在国会大厦遭到袭击时辞职的前发言人还表示,前总统川普在2019年接受了结肠镜检查,但川普向公众隐瞒了这一事件。
根据《华盛顿邮报》和《纽约时报》发表的书摘,斯蒂芬妮·格里沙姆还描述了前第一夫人梅拉尼娅在川普与一名色情女演员的婚外情曝光后,她对她丈夫的敌意越来越大。在这起丑闻发生后,梅拉尼娅要求在她公开露面时有一位漂亮的士兵陪同,以激怒她的丈夫。

最新评论

点评 回复 天蓝蓝 发表于 2021-9-29 11:55:11
    Style
    Grooming
    Recommends
    Culture
    Wellness
    GQ Sports
    Videos
    The GQ Shop

Sign In

Newsletter

Search

Style
    Grooming
    Recommends
    Culture
    Wellness
    GQ Sports
    Videos
    The GQ Shop

Culture
Donald Trump’s Family Is Just as Bad as Donald Trump

By Drew Magary
July 19, 2016
Image may contain Melania Trump Audience Human Crowd Person Speech Tie Accessories Accessory and Donald Trump

By now, you know that aspiring First Lady Melania Trump cribbed part of her big speech last night from current FLOTUS Michelle Obama, despite the fact that she told Matt Lauer in a pre-taped interview (conducted from the Trumps' private plane for no good reason at all) that she wrote the thing herself. And the funniest part of all this is that, as with virtually every Trump-related fuck-up, it won’t ultimately matter at all. In fact, I bet they plagiarized Obama’s speech DELIBERATELY, just so Melania could be caught, and then criticized, and then the Trump camp could piss and moan about the press being so mean to her (head goon Paul Manafort has already publicly denied the theft). There is no gaffe that Trump cannot turn into a permanent and contagious media grudge.

In fact, you can already see the presumed strategy working, even among the press itself, as evidenced here. Frankly, Melania could have drowned a box of live mice on that stage last night and come out of it a sympathetic figure, because A) She was never a public speaker and never intended to be one, B) She looked terrific, and C) The family of any politician always comes off better than the politician they purport to love.

That’s why you’re gonna see a whole lot of the Trump family here in Cleveland this week, including 22-year-old Tiffany Trump. Trump is an orange turd that needs a great deal of polishing, so what better way to do that than trot out every last member of the clan to act as a human shield from scrutiny? You’ll probably even see Barron Trump up there at some point, clad in solid gold Minecraft jammies.

This is a political strategy that’s been around forever. You bring out your family members, show them off like a living Christmas card, and get your bump in the polls. Here in Cleveland, Melania’s speech was a rousing success, with seemingly every convention attendee filing out of the Q right after she was finished so they could raise a toast to her. (Poor Joni Ernst was left to lecture a bunch of crickets in the arena.)

Political family members are usually off-limits to scrutiny because of their presumed reluctance to be in the spotlight. But, as with everything else, Trump’s case is unique. In the case of Trump, his family is his ONLY credible saving grace. Anytime he spews some bullshit about building a wall or beating ISIS in a steel cage match, he can simply point to his adoring family to dull the uproar. (The loyalty of his children has made me realize that, as a dad myself, I’m trying WAY harder than is apparently necessary.) And if you go by profiles like this one, the Trump family deserves your sympathy because his kids are caught between loving their father and having to answer for his policies. They’re victims. They get a free pass, especially Ivanka Trump, who comes off as shrewd and levelheaded, mostly because her dad is a raging prick.
Advertisement
Ad - VantagePoint
Can A.I. Predict Stock Trends 72 Hrs In Advance?
Free live training shows how this advanced A.I. “brain” gives traders market predictions that are up to 87.4% accurate… 3 days before they happen.
Sponsored by VantagePoint
Read More

Now, I’m gonna tell you why this is all complete bullshit. With the exception of the two youngest Trump children, this entire family is complicit in Trump’s rise. The only reason they blindly support him is because they know he's a cruel man who will disown them at the first sign of disloyalty. And if you’re planning to vote for Trump, you better take a good hard look at his brood, because they tend to serve as the final gatekeepers of Trump’s nonexistent decision-making process. Remember: It was the Trump kids who helped propel Angry Dad Mike Pence to the VP slot. For all of Trump’s bluster about dealmaking, he often leaves the most important work to whoever happens to be around him, namely Melania, Ivanka and her husband, and his two older sons, Uday and Qusay.

WATCH

How Cam Jordan Spent His First $1M in the NFL
Advertisement

These are not innocent fawns. They’re part of Trump’s machine, and they don’t deserve extra credit just because you suspect that, deep down, their hearts aren’t really in this thing. It was Melania who slammed GQ’s Julia Ioffe and stoked more of the anti-Semitic death threats Ioffe received after her profile of Melania ran. It was Ivanka who was set loose as an attack dog on Trump’s fellow Republicans, castigating them for being disloyal to her old man and not showing up in Cleveland to kiss his ring. It was Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who used his own grandparents to cover for Trump’s infamous Star of David tweet. And I'm fairly certain that Eric and Donald Junior enjoy killing rare animals. You should not allow them to soften your feelings for Trump, and it’s hilarious to watch the media blindly give them a free pass, with paid babblers like Brian Williams operating on convention-coverage autopilot. Oh, look! Family members! So pretty.

If you think that’s unfair—if you think that’s going one step too far when it comes to scrutinizing Trump—then I can think of at least ONE former political family member who was not treated with kid gloves, who got an awful lot of shit because she wanted to have a prominent voice in her husband’s presidential administration. You didn’t see people going easy on her now, did you?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表