主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫才子木猫王子突出贡献优秀版主

发表于 2022-6-24 10:02:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 firebird 于 2022-6-24 17:59 编辑

[url=]These are some of my favourite quick draw gunfights and Epic Movie Shootouts, from Clint Eastwood as the Man with no name to Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday.[/url]
[url=] TELEMMGLPICT000193798424_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjzM7LPj3gSD1rmzGyuz_ADahaqWXH0ea5nYJC.jpeg [/url]
[url=]Sergio Leone's western, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," with Ennio Morricone's amazing score, still holds up today as head and shoulders above the rest! The climactic stand off with it's fast cuts and extreme close-ups influenced and advanced the language of all cinema. I could never grow tired of watching this amazing cinematic masterpiece![/url]
[url=]
[/url]
[url=]“You brought two too many…” The cinematography, the actors, the emotional change showing in the faces of the antagonists, and the superb script all structured in such a terse and artistic fashion make this opening scene in Sergio Leone's masterpiece my all-time favorite. There is no overdone dialogue, no ham-it-up posturing, and absolutely no need for verbal explanation.[/url]
[url=]
[/url]
[url=]
[/url]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表