帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫才子木猫王子突出贡献优秀版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-10-21 20:52:49 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有一个网友说自己的老婆Chelsea最近独自出差在外,为了表达对自己的思念之情,在酒店里给他发回了两张性感的照片。但是,他从照片里感受到了满满的“绿”意……

“酒店的房间。等下去睡觉了。”

“睡觉之前再给你来一张;)”
各位看官雪亮的眼睛看出端倪了吗?
丈夫决定和她把事情将清楚。

Wednesday, October 21, 2015Photos; See How A Husband Caught His Wife 'Cheating' On Him Through Her Snapchat

An unidentified husband has allegedly busted his wife 'cheating' after she sent him a series of lingerie clad Snapchats from her hotel room - with a man's boots resting on the floor behind her. The series of photos were published on the website The Chive....

Read via Daily Mail; The Snapchats were sent by a woman known only as Chelsea, who is shown posing provocatively for the camera while wearing a skimpy black g-string and matching black push-up bra.

'Hotel Room! Going to Sleep Soon,' she wrote in one Snapchat, her arms resting behind her head.But it was the second photo, that showed a man's boots tucked under the TV cabinet, that caught Chelsea out. 'One more before bed,' she wrote alongside the picture of her from behind.'Who is with you in the hotel room?' he wrote.

Chelsea was quick to reassure her husband and said the photos had been taken using the timer on her phone. But her husband remained unconvinced. 'Stop lying Chelsea, I know you're not alone in that hotel room,' he replied.

Chelsea replied 'Yes I am!' before saying she would 'never cheat' on her husband. 'Then why the f*** are there MEN'S BOOTS in your second snapchat. I can't go through this again. I'm calling a lawyer,' her husband replied.

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

木猫美人木猫迷人最佳新人活跃会员

沙发
发表于 2015-10-28 11:24:39 | 只看该作者
强烈支持。
caoliu最新社区   www.caoliu59.com

caoliu
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册